I see you. I hear you. I feel you.
Blog posts coming soon!
Sharing our stories is how we connect, build our tribes, and find compassion, empathy and support for one another. We all have them. We want to share the stories of tribes of women, that can only be told by the people who lived them, love them, and are better for them. Mothers, sisters, daughters, grandmothers, aunts, mentors, seekers, creators, watchers, learners, lovers, builders, listeners, speakers, storytellers… women. Please share your stories!
Need some topic ideas to get you started? Here you go!
- What are the origins of your tribe of women?
- Who has inspired, or is essential to, your tribe of women?
- What event has happened in your life when your tribe of women was vital?
- How do you cultivate your tribe? i.e. What are your traditions or ways that you support one another?
- What age or stage of your life has a tribe of women been important?
- What role do “more good men” play in your life?